Sport Hotel Dublin
The award winning 4 star Castleknock Hotel & Country Club Dublin has a long standing tradition of hosting sports teams to Dublin since it opened in 2005. The hotel is perfect in every way to provide the maximum benefit to your team's preparation.
The hotel has hosted many top teams over the years including the New Zealand 'All Blacks' Rugby Team on the five most recent visits to Dublin in 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2013,2016, Glasgow Celtic FC , the Irish and Pakistani cricket teams and most of the GAA county teams. Other sporting greats such as golfing great Jack Nicklaus and Pat Jennings have also stayed in the hotel in recent years.
Most recently, Castleknock Hotel and Country Club has become the new home for the men and womens Republic of Ireland Football teams.
The hotel includes the following;
- Floodlit grass and all weather pitches next to the hotel
- 18 hole golf course
- Private dining available
- Common room available to hire for teams to relax and unwind
- Rooms also made available for team meetings and storing baggage
- Located just 15 minutes from Dublin City and 25 minutes from Dublin Airport
- The hotel is very private in a country setting yet so amenable to everything in Dublin located close to the main Dublin motorway, the M50.
- 138 bedrooms including 20 executive rooms and 4 executive suites