Sports & Training At Castleknock Hotel
The award winning 4 star Castleknock Hotel & Country Club has a long standing tradition of hosting sports teams to Dublin since it opened in 2005. The hotel is the perfect sports training venue to provide the maximum benefit to your team's preparation.
The Castleknock Hotel has hosted many top teams over the years including the New Zealand 'All Blacks' Rugby Team, Glasgow Celtic FC and most of the GAA county teams. Other sporting greats such as golfing great Jack Nicklaus and Pat Jennings have also stayed in the hotel in recent years. We are considered to be a true sports hotel for a wide variety of sporting disciplines.
The hotel includes the following;
- Fitness and Leisure Centre including a 25 station gym, 18m swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
- Floodlit grass and all weather pitches next to the hotel
- 18 hole golf course
- Private dining available
- Common room available to hire for teams to relax and unwind
- Rooms also made available for team meetings and storing baggage
- Located just 15 minutes from Dublin City and 25 minutes from Dublin Airport
- The hotel is very private in a country setting yet so amenable to everything in Dublin located close to the main Dublin motorway, the M50.
- 138 bedrooms including 20 executive rooms and 4 executive suites
If you're interested in basing your team in the ultimate Dublin Hotel for sports teams, Castleknock Hotel & Country Club, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01) 640 6300 for special team rates.