IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING COVID-19
For the safety and protection of our guests and employees in relation to Covid-19, we have enforced additional measures as part of a coordinated response.
Here are some of the actions agreed or executed:
- Established Senior team to lead the health and safety activities inhouse - Guy Thompson, Syed Rizvi, Catherine O’Rourke and Eoin Loughnane.
- Hand sanitizers, tissues, bins have been introduced in all areas of the Hotel.
- Posters and information displayed in all areas of the Hotel. Guest information sheets are also available at Reception.
- Daily update at morning briefing by the Senior team.
- Training on hand hygiene implemented for all staff.
- Ongoing engagement with IHF and HSE for best practice advice.
- Full procedure for sanitising all bedrooms after guest departure, for example all touch points (handles, doors, remote controls etc).
- Ongoing communications with all staff about symptoms and procedures.
- Encouraging contactless card payments instead of the handling of cash.
- A reduced menu will be available across our restaurants, Earth & Vine, 22 Bar and Lime Tree.
- In accordance with social distancing recommendations, tables will be spaced at least 1 metre apart.
- No milk jugs for breakfast on tables, all jugs to be placed on buffet for guest to help themselves.
- No breakfast menu on table.
- Table and chair is wiped with sanitizer and blue paper along with salt & pepper and sugar bowl.
- Staff will not touch guest glass or items.
- All drinks service trays and will be washed every 2 hours.
- To maintain the highest level of hygiene standards we have removed the following items from the bedrooms: Guest directory, note pad and pen, robes and slippers, tv guide and magazines.
- These items are still available on request from Reception. Dial 0 on the telephone in your bedroom to reach reception.
Tonic Health Club:
- For Swimming Pool chlorination, operating to “current recommendations /best practice” means maintenance of a free chlorine residual of a least 1.0 mg/l is sufficient to inactivate COVID – 19 virus.
- We have increased chlorine levels in our Swimming Pool and Spa pool waters in ensure bather safety and comfort from any bacteria.
- We have now Closed our Sauna and Steam Rooms until March 29th under instructions from Ireland Active.
- All Exercise and Fitness Classes and Swimming Lessons across the week will be cancelled until March 29th to insure our members health & well-being.
- Highest level of hygiene standards is being adhered to in the Spa.
- We have tissues in the bathroom for everyone to dry their hands, so no towels are being used by clients or therapists.
We look forward to continuing to welcome you all to Castleknock Hotel over the coming weeks. We are committed to the highest level of safety around Covid-19. If you would like to discuss our procedures or have any questions surrounding our implementation measures please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +353 (0) 1 640 6300.