The safety and duty of care of our guests, colleagues and our families is our main priority at Castleknock Hotel.
All our operating procedures throughout the Castleknock Hotel have been reviewed to ensure we continue to provide excellent service while adhering to social distancing and increased hygiene measures.
For our guest & team wellbeing we are adhering strictly to the Government, the Health Service Executive (HSE) and the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines, together with enhanced cleaning and hygiene measures in compliance with the industry experts, ECOLAB SeaChange and Food Safety Company.
- We have implemented a flow management system for customers front of house and staff back of house, to ensure social distancing at all times.
- Floor markings have been adopted on the ground floor to ensure social distancing and flow management.
- We have added sanitising stations at all key entry and exit points including public toilets and elevator lobbies.
- Infra-red Wash hand basins have been installed throughout the ground floor.
- Traffic light system has been installed for the ground floor toilets.
- The hotel will operate a pre-booking process for all experiences throughout the hotel to ensure that all guests can be seated upon arrival while minimising queuing and bottlenecks.
- We have invested in PPE and screens in key public areas and back of house.
- All staff have received training on best practices and will continue to receive ongoing training.
- All staff undergo an automated temperature check before starting the workday.
- A COVID 19 Ambassador will be present on the ground floor at all times to ensure the compliance of all health and safety measures.
- QR Codes have been introduced throughout the hotel. Hotel menus, brochures and general hotel information will be available on these QR Codes to minimise touchpoints.
- Guest logging on to our Wi-Fi will be greeted with a landing page containing all menus, health and safety measures, opening times and general information about the hotel.
- Castleknock Hotel was awarded the Hygiene Assured Mark in May. Castleknock was the first hotel in Ireland to receive this mark. To learn more about the Hygiene Assured Mark Click Here.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Patisserie 8am -16pm (Monday to Friday) 9am-5pm (Saturday-Sunday)
- 22 Bar and Restaurant- Monday to Thursday 12pm - 9.45pm last orders | Friday to Sunday - 12pm- 10.15pm last orders
- Earth & Vine 5.30pm-9.30pm (Friday and Saturday)
- Afternoon Tea 2pm-4pm (Monday-Sunday) Must book 24hrs in advance
- We have installed protective screens in key customer engagement areas to protect customers and staff.
- Facilities to wash your hands with soap or disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer available in our food & beverage areas.
- All touch-up points are cleaned several times a day to ensure your safety.
- We have re-engineered our food & beverage areas and are following the one-metre distancing guidelines throughout the front and back of house.
- We have introduced a one-way flow management system for customers entering and exiting the hotel. This system will be managed by personnel at the front door of the hotel, with clear signage indicating social distancing and directions.
- We are encouraging cashless/contactless payments.
- We will be using QR Scans for all our menus. Single-use menu available on request.
- We will be using individually packaged condiments such as salt & pepper etc..
- We are providing table service only.
- Please be advised there is a strict dress code policy in place for dining in our restaurant and bar area. The dress code is smart casual - No Sportwear is permitted i.e. full tracksuit, jerseys and sports shorts.
- Young guests must be supervised at all times
- Please Comply with our COVID 19 Ambassador at all times.
- Clear guidance concerning social distancing is in place in the lobby area and at our screened Reception desk for both your protection and that of our teams.
- All key touchpoints such as credit card keypads, pens, desk pads and keys will be thoroughly sanitised after each guest transaction.
- Once checked in you will then have the option of using the lifts or staircase to access your bedroom.
- Strict protocols on lift usage will be displayed on each floor.
- Each room is sealed after cleaning. The seal will break once the door is opened.
- Staff have undergone retraining on the latest protocols and best-practice standards concerning PPE, physical distancing, cleaning standards and hygiene practices.
- Cleaning standards have been fully reviewed and updated to ensure we have robust enhanced cleanliness and hygiene practices.
- Staff will wear appropriate personal protective equipment and are fully trained in how to put on and remove PPE safely.
- We have conducted a full review of all cleaning agents and chemicals in conjunction with our partner Ecolab.
- If you require the service of our maintenance team during your stay, please contact our Reception
- You will be advised of the time a member of our maintenance team will call to your room.
- Please open the room window and leave the room while the issue is being resolved.
- Monday to Friday - 6.00am to 10.00pm
- Saturday & Sunday - 8.00am to 8.00pm
- Children's Times - 9.00am to 7.00pm Monday to Sunday
- Towels and robes for Tonic will be available on request.
- Limited Locker and Shower Facilities available in Leisure Club. Residents advised to shower in bedrooms afterwards.
- Entry to swimming pool located at reception and Pool Lifeguard will direct you to swimming pool facilities and your return to your bedroom.
- Sauna, Steam and Spa Pool closed due to Covid19 restrictions.
BREAKFAST TIMES & OPTIONS
- Monday to Friday - 6.30am to 10.00am
- Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays - 7.00am to 11.00am
- Breakfast to Go - Order at Reception before 12 midnight
- Room Service Breakfast - Place Breakfast card outside your room before 12 midnight
- Restaurant Breakfast - Tea/Coffee and Toast will be brought to your table. Hot breakfast will be served by staff at the counter. Cereals, fruits, cold meats etc will available from buffet.
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY PARTNERS