At Castleknock Hotel we are extremely proud of our Team. Through a culture of Committment, Consistency, Loyalty, Quality, Teamwork and Ambition we encourage Continuous Growth for each and every member of the team.
As an Irish Hotel Federation Quality Employer, we provide a high standard of working conditions and career development opportunities. We are committed to the continuous development of both our people and our property. Internal transfers and career progression are encouraged and open to all. Castleknock Hotel is an equal opportunities employer.
We offer competitive rates of pay and we reward hard work and outstanding customer service with initatives such as our Monthly " You Make A Difference" award.
If you feel that you would fit our culture and you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service with a warm and welcoming smile, then we invite you to please contact our Human Resources Manager, enclosing a cover letter and a current copy of your curriculum vitae, by email to: email@example.com or by post to Castleknock Hotel, Porterstown Road, Castleknock, Dublin 15, or to request a job description for our current vacancies.
What we require from all of our Team:
· The ability to provide outstanding and exceptional customer service
· The ability to adapt to change and work well under pressure
· Outgoing and friendly personality
· Have a professional image at all times in line with the Hotel standards
· Be committed to the team and the Hotel industry
· Be flexible with working hours (must be available for weekends, early starts and late finishes)
What do we have to offer our Team:
· Competitive rates of Pay
· Meals whilst on duty in our staff restaurant
· Complimentary provision of uniforms
· Employee Discounts for group Hotels
· Bike to work scheme facilities
· Employee Recognition Awards
· Opportunity for progression
. Free Staff Parking
· Continuous training & development