Tonic Health Club at
Tonic Health Club is situated within the hotel and is comprised of a fully equipped leisure centre featuring a gym, fitness studio, swimming pool, toddler pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
Please make sure to bring your Swim Cap or easily purchase one of ours at the leisure club for €3.00. Swim Caps are compulsory, and it is not allowed to enter the pool without them.
SWIMMING POOL TIMES & PROTOCOLS
- Monday to Friday 6.00am to 10.00pm.
- Saturday & Sunday 7.00am to 8.00pm.
- Children's Swim Times are 10.00am - 6.00pm.
- Midterm Children's Swim Times are 10.00am - 7.00pm.
- All leisure facilities are now open including sauna, steam room and jacuzzi.
- We do not take bookings for swim times; it is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please be advised bringing your own towel is recommended, as we can no longer supply towels to members.
- Entry to the swimming pool located at reception.
Please note peak times for the swimming pool are below:
- Monday and Tuesday 3.30pm to 5.30pm (Swimming Lessons)
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10.30am to 11.15am (Aqua Aerobics)
- Saturday 8.30am to 11.00am (Turtle Tots Swim Lessons)
- Saturday and Sunday 10.00am to 11.30am and 5.00pm and 6.00pm.
Please note numbers in the swimming pool at any one time will be restricted to 40 persons, including children. Facility opening times will remain the same, but numbers in the facility will be strictly controlled with a queuing system in place outside the hotel during peak demand times. We would ask all our members to work with the hotel and staff to ensure that our new protocols are followed at all times, and please take time to review these when you return with a member of our team.
Please click here for our Child Safeguarding Policies and click here to learn more about our Child Admission Policy.
Yours in Health,
Alex Bradean & Jack Peters
Assistant Health Club Managers