Tonic Health Club at
ATTENTION: The leisure club will be closed on Monday 27th September from 2pm -4pm for essential electrical maintenance. Swim lessons at 3.30pm will go ahead. Children need to come dressed in swimwear for class and can get ready poolside. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We are delighted to inform our members and our hotel guests that Tonic Health Club placed in the Top 3 Hotels in Ireland in the National Hotel Quality Standards 2021.
Tonic Health Club is situated within the hotel and is comprised of a fully equipped leisure centre featuring a gym, fitness studio, swimming pool, toddler pool, sauna and jacuzzi.
Please note that we have implemented a one-way system for entering and exiting Tonic Health Club. Members will enter through the main hotel entrance and exit through the fire exit door at the entrance to the Spa.
Your safety along with our staff remains our number one priority, and we thank you for your continued support.
Swimming Pool Opening Times and Protocols
- Monday to Friday 6.00am to 10.00pm.
- Saturday & Sunday 7.00am to 8.00pm.
- Children's Swim Times are 10am - 6pm.
- Please be advised bringing your own towel is recommended as we can no longer supply towels to members.
- Limited Locker and Shower Facilities available in Leisure Club to allow for social distancing. Residents are advised to enjoy a shower in their bedroom afterwards.
- Entry to the swimming pool located at reception.
- Sauna and jacuzzi have reopened to hotel guests and health club members. Social distancing guidelines (may only be used by members of one household) apply.
- Steam room remains closed under current Covid guidelines.
Please note peak times for the swimming pool are below:
Monday and Tuesday 3.30pm -5.30pm - Group Swim Lessons
Thursday and Saturday - Turtle Tots 9.00am - 11.00am
Please note numbers in the swimming pool at any one time will be restricted to 30 bathers. Facility opening times will remain the same but numbers in the facility will be strictly controlled with a queuing system in place outside the hotel during peak demand times. We would ask all our members to work with the hotel and staff to ensure that our new protocols are followed at all times and please take time to review these when you return with a member of our team.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me or my team on 01 640 6333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Yours in Health,
Health Club Manager