Tonic Health Club at
. Welcome back to Tonic Health Club.
Over the last number of weeks, the hotel's Management Team and Staff have been working behind the scenes to ensure that we can re-open the leisure facilities safely in line with the recommended Government protocols. We have made a very significant investment in our Covid-19 response and management plan to ensure the health and safety of our guests, members and staff and we have worked in conjunction with Ireland Active and our Health and Safety advisors, Seachange, throughout this process.
Group Swimming Lessons will start back on October 19th.
For fitness class timetables please see here
Swimming Pool Opening Times and Protocols
- Monday to Friday 6.00am to 10.00pm.
- Saturday & Sunday 8.00am to 8.00pm.
- Children's Swim Times 10.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Sunday.
- Towels and robes for Tonic will be available on request.
- Limited Locker and Shower Facilities available in Leisure Club. Residents advised showering in bedrooms afterwards.
- Entry to the swimming pool located at reception and Pool Lifeguard will direct you to swimming pool facilities and your return to your bedroom.
- Sauna, Steam and Spa Pool closed due to Covid19 restrictions.
Please note peak times for the swimming pool will 10am to 12pm and 4pm to 6pm.
At present, due to government guidelines the sauna, steam room and spa pool will be closed for the immediate future. Aqua Aerobics and Swimming Lessons will also be suspended until we receive clarity on when they can resume and numbers in the swimming pool at any one time will be restricted in line with social distancing rules. Facility opening times will remain the same but numbers in the facility will be strictly controlled with a queuing system in place outside the hotel during peak demand times. We would ask all our members to work with the hotel and staff to ensure that our new protocols are followed at all times and please take time to review these when you return with a member of our team.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me or my team on 01 640 6333 or email email@example.com
Yours in Health,
Health Club Manager