Tonic Health Club at
On Tuesday, December 1st Tonic Health Club will re-open at 6.00am.
We have implemented a one-way system for entering and exiting Tonic Health Club. Members will enter through the main hotel entrance and exit through the fire exit door at the entrance to the Spa.
Your safety along with our staff remains our number one priority, and we thank you for your continued support during these challenging times.
Swimming Pool Opening Times and Protocols
- Monday to Friday 6.00am to 10.00pm.
- Saturday & Sunday 8.00am to 8.00pm.
- Children's Swim Times 10.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Sunday.
- Limited Locker and Shower Facilities available in Leisure Club. Residents advised showering in bedrooms afterwards.
- Entry to the swimming pool located at reception and Pool Lifeguard will direct you to swimming pool facilities and your return to your bedroom.
- Sauna and jacuzzi have reopened to hotel guests and health club members. Social distancing guidelines (may only be used by members of one household) apply.
- Steam room remains closed under Covid 19 Restrictions.
Please note peak times for the swimming pool will 10am to 12pm and 4pm to 6pm.
Please note numbers in the swimming pool at any one time will be restricted in line with social distancing rules. Facility opening times will remain the same but numbers in the facility will be strictly controlled with a queuing system in place outside the hotel during peak demand times. We would ask all our members to work with the hotel and staff to ensure that our new protocols are followed at all times and please take time to review these when you return with a member of our team.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me or my team on 01 640 6333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Yours in Health,
Health Club Manager