Your safety is our number one priority and we are taking some important steps to protect our members and staff when we reopen. Please see a list of frequently asked questions about Tonic Health Club below.
1. When will Tonic re-open to members?
Tonic will re-open to members on Tuesday 1st December at 6.00am
2. What are the Opening Times?
The opening and closing times are the same as previous
Monday - Friday 6.00am-10.00pm
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 7.00am-8.00pm
Children's Hours 10.00am-6.00pm
3. How will Tonic limit numbers in the facility?
The following will be the capacity within the areas and our team will be monitoring these numbers at all times
4. What facilities or classes will not be available?
At present under government guidelines, the following will not be available;
These areas and facilities will be re-opened in line with the easing of restrictions over the coming weeks
5. Will Changing Rooms, Toilets and Showering Facilities be available?
These facilities will be available on a limited number per facility. We would advise that members shower at home.
6. Will fitness classes take place?
Fitness classes suspended under Level 3.
7. How will Tonic clean and sanitise its facilities?
We have done detailed training through Ecolab on cleaning and sanitising our facilities. Hand sanitisers will be located in all areas of the club. A perspex screen will be located at the reception desk with detailed floor markings. Signage will be clear around the facility indicating all procedures. All cardio equipment will have there own cleaning bottle with blue tissue units located in all areas of the gym and studio. There will also be screens between all treadmills and cross-trainers. All facilities will be deep cleaned and sanitised after hours.
8. What equipment will be available in the gym and studio?
Most equipment will be available but we do advise members to bring their own aerobic mats, skipping ropes, foam rollers etc. with them as these, unfortunately, will not be available. The advice for classes is to bring your own towel, drink bottle and aerobic mat.
9. Time Duration in Facility
We are requesting that members and residents limit there times as follows –
10. What do I need to bring with me?
We advise you to bring the following for your visit –
11. What is not available now that was prior to Covid-19?
Unfortunately, we will not be providing towels to members for the foreseeable future.
12. How many months added to membership?
6 Weeks added to all memberships for the period of the Second Lockdown.
13. When will Direct Debits restart?
All direct debits will resume on December 3rd/4th with a reduced December rate.
We very much look forward to welcoming you all back to Tonic, and in the meantime, should you have any questions or queries then please do not hesitate to contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org