Castleknock Means Business
Meet Our Helpful Team To Discuss Your Event
To ensure the on-going safety of all our guests and team members and in the best interests of public health, we have reinvented our delegate experience in all our meeting rooms. Our reinvented delegate experience incorporates:
• Enhanced cleaning protocols
• Guest wellbeing initiatives
• Employee safety initiatives
• Physical distancing measures
Please see our revised meeting room setups below or to download a pdf copy Click Here. Please be advised all meeting rooms are equipped with hand sanitising stations and delegates will be provided with their own individual hand sanitiser also.
MEETING & EVENT PROTOCOL
- Cleaning standards have been fully reviewed and updated to ensure we have robust enhanced cleanliness and hygiene practices.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer available in all our Meeting & Event areas.
- Increased Frequency of Cleaning: all touchpoints are cleaned several times a day to ensure your safety.
- Social Distancing: We have re-engineered our Meeting & Event areas and are following the one-metre distancing guidelines throughout the front and back of house.
- Air Circulation: We have improved our air circulation to increase air quality.
- Food & Beverage: Our staff are committed to adhere to strict safety procedures while serving all Food & Beverages.
- Covid 19 Ambassador: Our Covid 19 Ambassador will be in our lobby area as you enter the hotel. Our Covid Ambassador is there to help implement contact tracing. Please comply with our Covid 19 Ambassador at all times.