Here at the award-winning 4 star Castleknock Hotel, we have a long-standing tradition of hosting sports teams to Dublin since the hotel opened in 2005. lt is the perfect sports training venue to provide the maximum benefit to your team's preparation.
Castleknock Hotel is very private in a country setting yet so amenable to everything in Dublin located close to the main Dublin motorway, the M50. The hotel is 15 minutes drive from Dublin City and 20 minutes from Dublin Airport. Importantly the hotel is also just 10 minutes from the National Sports Campus.
The Castleknock Hotel has hosted many top sports teams over the last number of years. Just some of those teams include:
• New Zealand ‘All Blacks’ rugby team on five occasions since 2005
• Irish International Men and Women’s Senior Football Team
• Celtic FC, Djurgårdens IF, Ferencvárosi TC
• Cricket Ireland
• GAA Intercounty teams
We are considered to be a true sports hotel for a wide variety of sporting disciplines due to our location, hotel size and expertise in dealing with large sporting teams.
The hotel includes the following;
• 190 bedrooms
• Complimentary 500mb uncontested fibre optic broadband
• Executive bedrooms include Sky Sports and SMART TV’s as well as Nespresso coffee machines
• Complimentary carpark for 400 cars including a separate coach park
• Floodlit grass and all-weather pitches next to the hotel
• 18 hole onsite golf course with Luttrellstown Golf Course located just 1km away offering a second option
• Private dining available
• Common room available to hire for teams to relax and unwind
• Rooms also made available for team meetings and storing baggage
• Purpose-built spa
• Expanded aerobic studio and refurbished fitness centre
• Leisure centre with 18 metre swimming pool with Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna